I losed my serious girlfriend?

How do i get my serious girlfriend back because she called for a breakup and i’m not so happy with it

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Did she say why

• Yes she did. I explained a whole lots with the whole truth and she still insist on the breakup

• Zibit she's not giving you a choice. If you truly cared for this girl you wouldn't have had those chats with the person you had sex with. Everyone makes mistakes. Best advice is to move on and when you find that next girl, decide if she's the one worth focusing on before you make another mistake you may regret. The girl you are trying to get back probably won't give you another chance because she respects herself and deserved better.

• So should that be the end of the relationship?