Girls who rather go to a bookstore or night adventure perhaps a movie marathon rather than a club or a party?

Do you guys find those girls boring or smth?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who'll do both. I love going to bars and parties, but I also love to snuggle on a sofa with a girl and watch some movies.

I think a balance of both is good, but if the girl doesn't want to go out it wouldn't bother me, providing she didn't try to stop me :P would you not like a guy who goes out ever?

• I do agree with the balance, but these days I find guys not even trying to get to know someone if the girl isn’t like the other haha

• Wise haha

• Some people say I'm too wise for my age it's boring haha, makes me responsible and "boring" :P

Most Helpful Girl

• its not that they find them boring, they just want some drunk slut at the party who is an easy lay