Girls who rather go to a bookstore or night adventure perhaps a movie marathon rather than a club or a party?

Do you guys find those girls boring or smth?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl who'll do both. I love going to bars and parties, but I also love to snuggle on a sofa with a girl and watch some movies.

I think a balance of both is good, but if the girl doesn't want to go out it wouldn't bother me, providing she didn't try to stop me :P would you not like a guy who goes out ever?

1|0
    0|0
    • I do agree with the balance, but these days I find guys not even trying to get to know someone if the girl isn’t like the other haha

• Show All
    • Wise haha

• Some people say I'm too wise for my age it's boring haha, makes me responsible and "boring" :P

Most Helpful Girl

• its not that they find them boring, they just want some drunk slut at the party who is an easy lay

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Nah that's far from boring. That's what guys look for when looking to settle down. Or even if they aren't really ready to settle down you would be their "calm" so they tend to wanna be with you

1|1
    0|0
  • I like a good party but sometimes I'd rather just chill and put a movie on and get comfy

1|0
    0|0
  • Cool girls who don't go for parties and club.. those r the girl who can be loyal as per my experience 😉 we do respect u girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. That's right up my alley. To hell with a club or party.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, all everybody does is go to bars and drink. Being different is more fun and a good change.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If he genuinely likes you or enjoy your company, it doesn't matter where you go, as long as you're together. Although he'd prefer to be alone with you...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t think so.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes