What would you do?

My boyfriend is broke but I still want to go out with him on my birthday, will it look bad if we go out and i pay for everything?

38

Most Helpful Guy

• No it would not look bad, but try to help him get a job asap. Even if its a favor that if he tries to refuse. Just point out it looks bad on you that he isn't able to look out for himself. And he will accept the help XD.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your birthday girl, do what makes you happy! if you want you can give him the money so he can pay for it so it doesn't look like you are paying?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE