What would you do?

My boyfriend is broke but I still want to go out with him on my birthday, will it look bad if we go out and i pay for everything?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No it would not look bad, but try to help him get a job asap. Even if its a favor that if he tries to refuse. Just point out it looks bad on you that he isn't able to look out for himself. And he will accept the help XD.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your birthday girl, do what makes you happy! if you want you can give him the money so he can pay for it so it doesn't look like you are paying?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Lol I thought you were 50 asking that in this day and age.. It's realy fine. But it will bug him. But your going. and don't make a big deal about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • She will feel bad, but if he's a good boyfriend, he'll accept it, and you'll never know he felt bad

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to yes but think it would look better and probably make him feel better about it if you gave him the money to buy drinks and other things before you go out

0|0
    0|0
  • No. You are allowed to pay for everything

0|0
    0|0
  • who's looking?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Not to me. But hey I'm just some random dude

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would it look bad?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I've done it. Its really not a problem. And its your birthday so you get to do what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's his birthday. Spoil him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes