Is he in the wrong?

So a friend of mine had an argument with her boyfriend. He pretended to be going somewhere with a friend to another city, stating that his phone was dying and that he hadn't bothered to take his phone charger. She get's mad at him , tells him to "fuck off" . He then starts sending snaps saying that he's "heart broken" and that he'll see her around cause she's "rude".

Her sister messages, asking to clarify what's going on, he tells her "she's ill" (we've both seen the messages from him) and that he's had a chat with her about this. His chat to her was him sending snaps saying drama drama cause she spoke to his best friend asking if he was alright and stuff.

He then tells her it was because of her swearing at him, as he's "sensitive" to swearing cause his uncle used to do it to him a lot. The swearing I felt was justified in this cause of the way he provoked her. In all the times I've known her she never swore at any one, she's shy /anxious and doesn't like confrontation.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t get it sorry?
    He said he was going somewhere, she lost her shit and swore at him so he stopped talking to her and told her sister she was full of drama?

• He was telling her two different things at the time. Stating to her that he was going to Liverpool for the day with a friend, that he hadn't had his phone charger with him, that she was picking him up by car and that he had almost arrived, when he was actually in their home city Southampton running errands. This was All because she's visiting folks over the Christmas period in Cambridge. His family doesn't celebrate Christmas.

• sorry that should have read that his friend was picking him up by car*

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, people are strange.
    His is not right, of course, but for him, to have this reaction, it might have a reason. My advise is to find this reason out, so you can find a way to make he listen you. He's definitely wrong in that, but for him, he's right. Discovering why, will help you to make he understands why he's wrong, and if you do it right, he'll probably never do that again

• He's stating that it's cause she swore at him. Nobody has ever swore at him before, but he deserved it. He's telling her that she has no trust in him cause she talked to his best friend and her sister about this , even though he told her to have a nice life and stuff like that.

• @Naruto_Uzumaki you're welcome Naruto , chin up babe :) it may seem dark now but things do get better :) and @tomic thanks dude so do I man

• Aww thanks 😊 you both are so nice