For the online daters/people who use dating apps: have you ever been dishonest about anything about yourself?

Im talking about lying about apperance (hight, weight, fitness level etc), using old pictures, or pics where you dont really look like yourself, lying about interest or stating you own certain things or have certain job or education etc.

I have never done that because I dont relly see the point of it

521

Most Helpful Guy

• Aside from using old pictures, I'm immaculate.

This picture profile has almost 10 years, for instance. I still look similarly right now. Except for the train in the background, lol.

But if somebody questions my looks before a date, I have no problem to instantly video chat with that person. It seems the right way to go for both of us along the lines of not wasting time.

I don't take 200 photos daily because:
    1. I have better things to do;
    2. I'd rather live it than record it;
    3. Keep the number of selfies low if you're a man. Really low.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I am a bigger girl I never felt that way at all. I just am proud of being myself, I don't care if guys don't like the way I look they don't have to message me if they don't.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE