When guys swear?

My boyfriend and his friends are always swearing and I never swear. I want to tell him to stop but I don't know when or how?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you his mom? Just tell tem it bothers you and they may swear less, but it's not to be taking too seriously, guy's are like that sometimes we swear just because we're too passionate about something and stuff like that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You go tell him that you're bothered by it. Healthy relationship = open communication. You can do it. :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Ok, I need to ask you some things first.
    Why do you don't want him to swear?

0|0
    0|0
  • are you a brit? anyway regardless of that you can tell him you dont like it but to many swearing is a part of language between friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him that you don't like that, if he's understanding he will try to swear less near you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is mainly a way to show of and prove himself. You should just state that you are annoyed and if he cares for you he would stop this act of pride.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ever swear and people look at me like I'm an alien when they realise

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell them or stop hanging out with them. Don't sit there quietly letting it become a bigger and bigger deal

0|0
    0|0
  • One up him. Use the fword every other word in a sentence. Then he might get the idea that you don't like it. If not he is an idiot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him it bothers you and you wish he would try and do it less

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him whatever he wants... u can't help in it, it's a kind of habit i guess...

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea

0|0
    0|0
  • can't control what people do. only tell them how you feel

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Swearing is hot (in my opinion) Just ask him nicely to censor his words. He isn't gonna stop lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Cussing is normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes