How would you feel/react if someone you were dating just straight up asks you one day if you have any STDs?

Would you feel offended?

2021

Most Helpful Girl

• Important questions when thinking of ditching the condom. Would not feel offended at all. I'd give them a thumbs up for being responsible.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True, but I think I would’ve wanted to know before we slept together the first time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt I'd be offended... but I think it would be a little odd if it was an early on date type thing. Now if we were serious, and she was asking because we were thinking of marriage, then no. I'd probably turn right around and ask the same thing. In fact, because so many people lie about their past sexcapades, I'd probably want a blood test done (and offer one up for myself).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE