Should I wait till uni?

Is it worth trying to get into a relationship now or even going after girls if there is one year till uni...

14

Most Helpful Girl

• is it worth what?

• Is it worth seeking a relationship, if I'm gonna go uni in like September anyway...

• If you're actually looking for someone to commit to and who will provide you with the same support/companionship that you're willing to give to them, I don't see why not. I know plenty of people who started dating in high school and managed to make their relationships last even in cases where they both went to different universities.

• I guess, it would probably be really difficult tho, especially since it would be my first relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• Relationships before college rarely succeed. They usually fail after the couple goes different paths.
    So I would wait.