Why do guys always do this to me?

So this guy I was/am (I don’t even know anymore) wanted to hangout and I was like sure so he literally messaged me earlier today saying “don’t forget our date later today” and then I snap him a selfie and we stil kinda talk and then like 2 hours later when there’s like an hour before we’re supposed to meet I message him asking if we’re still meeting and he says this “hey they ask me to stay until 8 pm I’m not sure” which is prob a lie because why wouldn’t he message me and tell me earlier if I didn’t message him he prob wouldn’t have said anything and honestly I had an ex like that and I’m not dealing wifh that shit anymore. I’ll just ignore him? Here’s the message. What do you think? Am I being too nice/too avalible maybe and is that way he and other guys keep doing this to me? Why do guys always do this to me?
So far I didn’t reply back

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give it a trie you won't die , if it's nothing search till you find a good one but there's nothing wrong with trying or not?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg if GAG had a question like button, I probably would have clicked it 100 times!!! 👍
    Going through the exact same thing! Literally was stood up the first date. But I stupidly gave him another chance! After his 3rd ‘rain check’ and I messaged him back making a point that I don’t let anyone take me for granted, I now didn’t trust him - didn’t go down very well, I stupidly apologised haha but then a week later got another message asking if he could take me on a date!! Now I don’t know what to do!

1|0
    0|0
    • Girl don’t do it! YOU Already gave him a chance and he still fkd up, he’s not worth your time! You could find someone better! I know it’ll be hard at first but try finding a backup guy to distract you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He seems stupid but good hearted

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If everything else is good then it could be legit. I wouldn't pass it up just yet but just go to see how it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • Give him another chance.
    I've had guys do this to me too but the big difference in your case is that he is suggestion another time and place right after!
    That means he is genuine and actually wants to see you.
    Like I said I've had it happen but the guys did not come back after to set a new time and that's how I knew they weren't interested and were just playing me.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes