Why do guys always do this to me?

So this guy I was/am (I don’t even know anymore) wanted to hangout and I was like sure so he literally messaged me earlier today saying “don’t forget our date later today” and then I snap him a selfie and we stil kinda talk and then like 2 hours later when there’s like an hour before we’re supposed to meet I message him asking if we’re still meeting and he says this “hey they ask me to stay until 8 pm I’m not sure” which is prob a lie because why wouldn’t he message me and tell me earlier if I didn’t message him he prob wouldn’t have said anything and honestly I had an ex like that and I’m not dealing wifh that shit anymore. I’ll just ignore him? Here’s the message. What do you think? Am I being too nice/too avalible maybe and is that way he and other guys keep doing this to me? Why do guys always do this to me?
So far I didn’t reply back

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Just give it a trie you won't die , if it's nothing search till you find a good one but there's nothing wrong with trying or not?

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg if GAG had a question like button, I probably would have clicked it 100 times!!! 👍
    Going through the exact same thing! Literally was stood up the first date. But I stupidly gave him another chance! After his 3rd ‘rain check’ and I messaged him back making a point that I don’t let anyone take me for granted, I now didn’t trust him - didn’t go down very well, I stupidly apologised haha but then a week later got another message asking if he could take me on a date!! Now I don’t know what to do!

• Girl don’t do it! YOU Already gave him a chance and he still fkd up, he’s not worth your time! You could find someone better! I know it’ll be hard at first but try finding a backup guy to distract you