He's the one, how do I tell him?

How do I tell my boyfriend that he's the one for me? Without making him feel like he has to propose right away or scaring him off?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a deep breath. Relax. You're 19 and your hormones are firing on all cylinders. This isn't a bad thing, mind you, but it's something to be aware of.

My advice: feel free to tell him that you're in love with him. Don't deny your emotions. At the same time, remember that love is a journey and not everything has to happen right-this-second.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you need to say it? Just enjoy the relationship and let things progress organically

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because the thought is eating me alive

• Lol oh to be 19.
      You can keep your thoughts to yourself hun. You don’t need to tell him everything that passes through your brain and this seems like a good opportunity to start practising that