He's the one, how do I tell him?

How do I tell my boyfriend that he's the one for me? Without making him feel like he has to propose right away or scaring him off?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Take a deep breath. Relax. You're 19 and your hormones are firing on all cylinders. This isn't a bad thing, mind you, but it's something to be aware of.

My advice: feel free to tell him that you're in love with him. Don't deny your emotions. At the same time, remember that love is a journey and not everything has to happen right-this-second.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you need to say it? Just enjoy the relationship and let things progress organically

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Because the thought is eating me alive

• Lol oh to be 19.
      You can keep your thoughts to yourself hun. You don’t need to tell him everything that passes through your brain and this seems like a good opportunity to start practising that

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I don’t think you should tell him he is the one.
    You may feel it but you are still quite young and things can change.
    Better to not say it rather than have to retract it in future.
    No harm in telling him you love him and just enjoy the relationship and hopefully it will grow so that you are both definitely each other’s one

0|0
    0|0
  • let him know how much you love him, but don't smother him in it, only do it if you're sure he loves you too, cause that can be awkward

0|0
    0|0
  • cuddle after sex and tell him you love him during that

0|0
    0|0
  • You just need to give things time, it'll all work out

0|0
    1|0
  • I think the next time you see him, tell him you need to talk to him. Go somewhere private, and spread your ass so he can see your butthole. Should work!

0|0
    0|0
  • You know you're only 19, right?

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• You won’t scare him off just tell him and say you don’t want to get married soon though

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes