Guys, what is the appeal to innocent-acting and worldly-inexperienced women?

I'm told to be very innocent-acting, and every guy who's tried to hit on me told me it was a turn-on, and that I'm preferred over women who put out more. I'm wondering what is the appeal.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• Men prefer youthful women. Those qualities play on that.
    On some level, it can remind us of what we lost. Any guy who is a corporate sellout will be attracted to a woman who hasn't been jaded by the world. And quite frankly, if he's not that good in bed, your innocence means that you have less basis of comparison, so you'll likely enjoy it more. The more partners you've had, the less chances are that he's the best you've had.

Baggage screws things up as well. A woman who's been cheated on is constantly doubting her man even though he has given her zero reason to do so. Constantly being distrusted sucks.

And easy women are nice when you're at the bar looking for that. A quality woman doesn't constantly put out, she's got too much self respect for that, so it plays into that as well.