Guys, what is the appeal to innocent-acting and worldly-inexperienced women?

Updates:
I'm told to be very innocent-acting, and every guy who's tried to hit on me told me it was a turn-on, and that I'm preferred over women who put out more. I'm wondering what is the appeal.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Men prefer youthful women. Those qualities play on that.
    On some level, it can remind us of what we lost. Any guy who is a corporate sellout will be attracted to a woman who hasn't been jaded by the world. And quite frankly, if he's not that good in bed, your innocence means that you have less basis of comparison, so you'll likely enjoy it more. The more partners you've had, the less chances are that he's the best you've had.

Baggage screws things up as well. A woman who's been cheated on is constantly doubting her man even though he has given her zero reason to do so. Constantly being distrusted sucks.

And easy women are nice when you're at the bar looking for that. A quality woman doesn't constantly put out, she's got too much self respect for that, so it plays into that as well.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Persoanlly, I would never even approach an innocent girl. I don’t like girls who are not familiar with the reality and nature of boys.

0|0
    0|0
  • None, really. Maybe makes me smile, but I wouldn't want to date one.

0|1
    0|0
  • The attraction is in the dream you may be able to mold them into what you want rather than get a mean old shrew.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also propagates the fantasy that she needs a big strong provider to take care of her. Which feeds the ego.

• Hmm, I would like a big strong wiser person to protect me from the cruelness of the world.🤔

• Add older to that description and I'm sure you can.

• The Appeal is that you appear real, they think they can believe you

0|1
    0|0
  • none. too me girls that act innocent are annoying af

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, I was asking more towards older guys. No offense but when you're not even an adult yet, our definitions of innocence is very different.

• Show All
    • well that's your opinion man i can't really change it since you're set on me being stupid so you do you and I'll do me

• Haha you admit it

• Because we have 75% chance to find a real heart of purity in innocence.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you feel differently about innocence women in relationships vs causal dating/flings?

• Yes. Because I have only one and ever. She is innocent partially.

• For me it'd be to teach them new things

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Girls, don't play the ditz

0|0
    0|0
    • The what?

• Show All
    • No, I hold a convo very well. What usually happens is that people think I'm older for my age because of my knowledge and perspective of things, but then they slowly realize I'm young because there are just small worldly things I don't know. And that I'm generally trusting and try to see the good in people, apparently.

• Oh, I see NOW. In that case, keep your innocence. ☺️ I try to be the same TBH. I just don't open up very fast.

• From my perspective an experienced woman will be more comfortable with her own body and can sexually please better (general statement)
    knows what she likes and knows more about what you may like.
    That being said anyone can learn with time, and if they are willing.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes