Help! I'm stuck. Help me out?

Have you ever had a crush? On your best friends brother? For 8 years? Because I have. But its getting bigger. Its the size of a truck and the weight is killing me. What do I do next? I could tell him, but he has a girlfriend. Help!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• if he really loves his girlfriend and you know he wouldn't dump her for you then i say go and confess your feelings to him cause if you do and he rejects you, you'll feel heartbroken definitely but at least you know you didn't run away fron your feeling and faced them his rejection will aslo make getting over him a heck of a lot easier

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Timing is not right since he has a girlfriend right now. But, if things don’t work out between them, you should definitely go for it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE