Girls, I don't know wht to do with my situation little help plz?

It’s just rn I’m going through a small depression. And it’s hard because I’m in love with this one girl. And I’m getting confused about everything between us. Sometimes it seems like she hangs with me so she can get rides but then she kissed me and shit goes sideways. Idfk Wht to do. And I can’t help but cry rn. I’ve been waitin to date her and the second I get close and the possibility comes up. She gives me this big speech about how she doesn’t want to date. But she liked me and I don't know Wht to think.

1