Does it sound like he’s gone away to hook up with other girls?

Anonymous

I have been seeing a guy for 3 months. He was really into me but recently he’s started to change. He’s recently become very good friends with this guy, and last week they stayed in a hotel together in their home town even though they could have gone home. I thought this was weird, cause the next day the guy didn’t want to kiss me, was cold with me and made me feel all round uncomfortable and unattractive. Still, he wanted to carry on the relationship and recently called me his girlfriend. I thought it was weird cause he was acting cold.

He’s gone on holiday with this guy he’s become really good friends with to Rome for a week. They are staying in a hotel and I saw pictures that they are hanging with a random group of girls. He won’t reply to my texts.

I feel like this in unfair. Is he likely going away just to hook up? Is that why two guy friends would go away, to wingman each to a woman to bring home.

I’m a bit sad but feel it’s right to end it, I can’t really wait a week but I feel like it would be unfair to end it when he’s on holiday as I don’t want to ruin it for him :(
1
4