Does it sound like he’s gone away to hook up with other girls?

I have been seeing a guy for 3 months. He was really into me but recently he’s started to change. He’s recently become very good friends with this guy, and last week they stayed in a hotel together in their home town even though they could have gone home. I thought this was weird, cause the next day the guy didn’t want to kiss me, was cold with me and made me feel all round uncomfortable and unattractive. Still, he wanted to carry on the relationship and recently called me his girlfriend. I thought it was weird cause he was acting cold.

He’s gone on holiday with this guy he’s become really good friends with to Rome for a week. They are staying in a hotel and I saw pictures that they are hanging with a random group of girls. He won’t reply to my texts.

I feel like this in unfair. Is he likely going away just to hook up? Is that why two guy friends would go away, to wingman each to a woman to bring home.

I’m a bit sad but feel it’s right to end it, I can’t really wait a week but I feel like it would be unfair to end it when he’s on holiday as I don’t want to ruin it for him :(

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, you should dump him without regret. He is on holiday without you and having fun with other girls (and boy)? And you're stil worrying about not ruining his holiday?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's not responding to you and you've spoken about being uncomfortable or him being cold, I'd end it. And i wouldn't be considerate about it and wait either. I'd do it now.

It sounds like he's getting a bit adventurous. And if he doesn't want to involve you, or wishes to keep secrets and leave you worrying in the dark, then let him. But see your way out of it. The longer you wait, and the more this behavior continues (after you've communicated that its unnerving and disconcerting to you), the more hurt you will be in the long run.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• He's not serious about you. He's not ready to commit and wants to just have his fun. Yet, you are there to keep him emotionally and mentally entertained when need be. Kick him to the curb and find a real man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think that either him and his guy buddy are more than just friends and he isn't ready to come out with it yet and has u around as cover up OR he has a female f- buddy and he is not to sure about her yet and so he is stringing u along till he knows. Don't let yourself get hurt no more than u already have been. i Hope this helps in some way and I hope i am wrong about it. Good luck..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I completely agree with Daniella83. This guys seems very suspicious and maybe you are his cover up.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes