I like a guy until he likes me?

I always like a guy until he likes me or we start “talking” then I lose feelings for them. I’m bisexual and have never dated a girl but I’m starting to wonder if I like just girls and that’s why it always feels weird with a guy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have low self esteem

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • These guys seem like a catch until they show that they like you but once the exhibit interest you lose it because how great can they be if they like you. Its more common than you think. Just be aware of what's happening otherwise you'll keep experiencing it.

• THank that really helped open my eyes and realize a lot of things. I forgot to reply but I’ve been thinking about this for a few weeks now and it has help me prepare for a solid relationship

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You are young and are still exploring.

Maybe you are one of those who only like guys that don't pay attention to them. I hope it changes over time, because if it doesn't you'll always get into bad relationships

0|0
    0|0
  • We're all young and we're driven to try new things and experiment. If that's how you feel with guys that return the feelings then maybe you could try pursuing something with a girl.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Try experimenting with girls and guys to see if you prefer girls more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes