Can my girlfriend's mom make my girlfriend get a restraining order against me?

Let me start off by saying me and my girlfriend are both 16 and in a very happy relationship, the only problem is her mom. Her mom is extremely controlling and tracks your every move and today we both skipped work because we work at the same place and we did this to hang out since your mom never lets us. While we were hanging out my girlfriend's mom figured out we were together and both skipping work so she texted me threatening to call the cops and came to our work asking for my address which they wouldn't give her. My girlfriend's mom has caught me at their house with her before having sex but it's consensual and we're both 16. Neither of us want to lose each other but my girlfriend's mom said that she would make my girlfriend get a restraining order against me because we skipped work to hang out and her mom hates me but my girlfriend loves me. Can my girlfriend's mom legally do this if my girlfriend objects and there is no reason to accept that we hung out without her mom's permission?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so, that is just so sad... she is definitely very controlling :( I feel for your girlfriend

• I do too, my girlfriend hates her life because of it and its not fair to either of us that we can't have a normal relationship because of her..

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly doubt she could get a restraining order for this sort of thing , its typical teenage stuff not serious enough to go before a judge