What’s your ideal date?

Is it outdoors or indoors? Is it warm or cold out? Quiet like a dinner at a small restaurant or loud and upbeat like a sporting event?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Really cold out, have a girl for candle light dinner, no light just a whole lot of candles, hot fire in the fire place, romantic music (really low but still can hear it) a lot of wine, BIG pillow in front of the fireplace and I ask her to ware her short black tight dress that I love so much, we eat dinner on the pillow in front of the fireplace, I am lying half on the floor on my right side, legs toward her leaning on my right elbow with wine glass in hand and she is sitting Indian style really close in front of me with her wine and her white panties with a slight bulge starring at me. It was a GREAT dinner, we really enjoyed it lol

Most Helpful Girl

• First date. Indoor quiet dinner.
    Second date. Outdoors, warm quiet