What’s your ideal date?

Is it outdoors or indoors? Is it warm or cold out? Quiet like a dinner at a small restaurant or loud and upbeat like a sporting event?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Really cold out, have a girl for candle light dinner, no light just a whole lot of candles, hot fire in the fire place, romantic music (really low but still can hear it) a lot of wine, BIG pillow in front of the fireplace and I ask her to ware her short black tight dress that I love so much, we eat dinner on the pillow in front of the fireplace, I am lying half on the floor on my right side, legs toward her leaning on my right elbow with wine glass in hand and she is sitting Indian style really close in front of me with her wine and her white panties with a slight bulge starring at me. It was a GREAT dinner, we really enjoyed it lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• First date. Indoor quiet dinner.
    Second date. Outdoors, warm quiet

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Cold outside (Around 0°c), about a 30 minute car ride to get comfortable with the person (hopefully) and then a cozy restaurant. (Not fast food) Maybe something like Longhorn in Florida.

0|1
    0|0
  • i always imagin my ideal date being in the meados in the countrysid. why. well it doesn't seem pushy like if you invite her to your house. but its relaxing and private incase you di end uo getting intimate

but. what do i know I've never gotten so much as a hug (which in spain where i live its normal for friends to hug other friends of opposite sex) so dating info isn't my forte

0|0
    0|0
  • Ride bikes together, go soak in a hot tub or sauna together. Light drinks and a snack after at a nice restaurant. Go home and fool around. Yep perfect date.

0|1
    0|0
  • In any case warm, if possible quite, but the important thing is that it ends with at least one base

0|0
    0|0
  • Indoor

I'd like to speak with the girl I'm dating, because I wanna know her

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl you are trying to charm
    Each girl likes different things

0|0
    0|0
  • Do something new that you both haven't dont!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • A girl I like

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes