Any Advice on this situation?

I am actually 16 my age is wrong but I keep managing to fall for this fboys tricks. All my friends are warning me and I see everything that he’s doing but I don’t want to completely cut him out and I have no idea why? Any Advice.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You know this is gonna sound counter intuitive, but I think it will loop around. You gotta figure out what you want, let yourself be open to whatever your heart is telling you. Wether that means that maybe you just like hanging with fuck boys. That's okay and maybe that's just the way you are. If it is then you can engage in it knowing its the path you've chosen for yourself, you're not being taken advantage of, you're taking what you want to. But I only say that on the possibility it may be true. It could just as easily be that you're just feeling sorry for him, or something along that vein. In which case, understanding what is important to you, and what you truly want will help you push him aside and take this part of your life back. Find what's going on in there, then you can make it happen out here with clarity