Is dating harder for men in their 30s and 40s?

If so, how? And if you're also still single, why?

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is easier for men who are on the wrong side of 30 and single.
    The reason is that women become more willing to make the first move; and the carousel riders, who hopped from one bad boy to another during their teens and 20s, decide that they are “ready for a good man”.
    I work in the media, education, martial arts and private security. During the course of my work, I meet a lot of women in all the age ranges. Many of them hit on me.
    During my teens and 20s, I could almost not get a date (let alone a relationship, or sex), because I was not a retarded sociopathic bad boy.
    For the past 30 years, women who would have told me to “fuck off” when they were 20 have been making moves on me.
    I decline, for several reasons. There is too much pain, too much resentment, too much financial and legal risk for me to want to go there again.