Is dating harder for men in their 30s and 40s?

If so, how? And if you're also still single, why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dating is easier for men who are on the wrong side of 30 and single.
    The reason is that women become more willing to make the first move; and the carousel riders, who hopped from one bad boy to another during their teens and 20s, decide that they are “ready for a good man”.
    I work in the media, education, martial arts and private security. During the course of my work, I meet a lot of women in all the age ranges. Many of them hit on me.
    During my teens and 20s, I could almost not get a date (let alone a relationship, or sex), because I was not a retarded sociopathic bad boy.
    For the past 30 years, women who would have told me to “fuck off” when they were 20 have been making moves on me.
    I decline, for several reasons. There is too much pain, too much resentment, too much financial and legal risk for me to want to go there again.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I worked with a lot of guys who were unmarried and in the 40's. They had no problem hooking up with women. Some of them date the same one on multiple occasion. Their reason was it was easier for them because they had stable jobs, looked more mature and that they had a lot of life experience which women liked.

0|1
    0|0
  • no... way easier actually
    cause women that are 30+ are more desperate and it makes it easier for men

also men take the lead after 30 until death.. we have the advantage... we can get younger women... we are usually more wealthy... and we age better

girls only win until 30.. so have fun until then lol

0|1
    0|0
  • For the average guy, absolutely.

I think the idea is that obviously no woman has settled for me yet, so I'm obviously no good, or damaged.

I'm single because I got tired of never being good enough.

0|1
    0|0
  • 40 here, and single by choice. Dating is no issue, but for now I choose to be single, I'm not interested in relationship drama's. Been there, done that...

0|1
    0|0
  • hrder to do what? i fine as the years pass life gets easier both with money and understanding women except i dont seem to understand your question

0|0
    0|0
    • it's a pretty simple question. age is taking a toll on your thinking capabilities old man

• Show All
    • im thinking there are less options to choose from. since everyone is taken and having families by that age

• @watisgoingon so do the maths. if thats true then it follows lees guy are chasing the smaller number of women but if you facter in the fact many younger women like older guys and we know how to treat them, it becomes easier just like i said. now im not assuming you are stupid but you clearly have a view on something you can't possibly know so lets put it down as a mistake and move on. it 3.30 am here and my old timer bones need sleep ;)

• Seems like women my age don't want serious relationship's

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah harder i think so. Their battery levels are really low

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess It's harder

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • It is, most women in our age group either have kids, been divorced, hate men because of their past. You might find that rare one who doesn't have kids or has been divorced but then kinda wonder what are her skeletons in the closet are

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes