SHORT, UGLY, AND AUTISTIC... How can you recover from that?

I am short (5'7" approx), ugly, and suffer from an Autistic Spectrum Disorder. It is a triple curse.

I am 23, have never had a girlfriend, and was lucky to even get intimate. I had to sell my soul just about to even get intimate with a girl. Keep in mind, I have lost weight since that third photo was taken, but it still gives you an idea of my facial aesthetics.
SHORT, UGLY, AND AUTISTIC...How can you recover from that?

56

Most Helpful Girl

• How to recover? First stop degrading yourself. Then stop associating yourself with negativity. Then start associating yourself with positivity. Then start building your confidence and accept the fact that the good women don't care about height and looks and disorders. Realize that a good woman will love you for you, and go about being a positive member of society. If you keep your current state of mind, there is no hope. Because you are actually good looking and really not even short. Just regular like everyone else. Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like 5'6" & broke & i've been with two women. Didn't date very long but its doable. I'm not that much more attractive than you. Honestly its like, autism is one of those things I think women forgive infinitely more than men. I don't think its going to be the same, it would be more difficult for you, but I feel like its definitely not impossible dude.