SHORT, UGLY, AND AUTISTIC... How can you recover from that?

I am short (5'7" approx), ugly, and suffer from an Autistic Spectrum Disorder. It is a triple curse.

I am 23, have never had a girlfriend, and was lucky to even get intimate. I had to sell my soul just about to even get intimate with a girl. Keep in mind, I have lost weight since that third photo was taken, but it still gives you an idea of my facial aesthetics.
SHORT, UGLY, AND AUTISTIC...How can you recover from that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How to recover? First stop degrading yourself. Then stop associating yourself with negativity. Then start associating yourself with positivity. Then start building your confidence and accept the fact that the good women don't care about height and looks and disorders. Realize that a good woman will love you for you, and go about being a positive member of society. If you keep your current state of mind, there is no hope. Because you are actually good looking and really not even short. Just regular like everyone else. Good luck!

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm like 5'6" & broke & i've been with two women. Didn't date very long but its doable. I'm not that much more attractive than you. Honestly its like, autism is one of those things I think women forgive infinitely more than men. I don't think its going to be the same, it would be more difficult for you, but I feel like its definitely not impossible dude.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• You, for one, are not ugly. Not at all. I don't see what you're talking about. You look like a normal, nice, good looking man and whoever those girls were who didn't want to date you had their own problem. I think you just need to search for the woman you want. Join a site or something or just look for them yourself. It'll work out fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • You just described the man I was married to. Since I broke up with him he's been seeing multiple women at the same time and enjoying threesomes.

You just need to embrace who you are. Throw away the asd label, you are you. Unique, smart, quirky, interesting, you.

Also you're quite cute. So chill. And 5'7 isn't that short. The average woman is shorter.

0|1
    0|0
  • U r not ugly wtf
    And on bipolar nothing wrong with mental illness
    And height isn't that big of deal only in ur brain
    Just love urself and u will attract others

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1. Dating a guy who's about 5'3... height isn't an issue.
    PTSD.
    One brother is on the spectrum with a million other disorders. My other brother has severe learning and mental disabilities.
    I'm pretty sure I'm on the spectrum somewhere.

1. You are not short or ugly.
    2. You are not the only autistic person. In any case, you don't have to find a partner with autism.. genetic diversity is what fuels our society. Autism is genetically different.
    3. Get yourself out there. It's hard but you can do it.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Have you seen a therapist? They might be able to help you if there is behavioral things. You're not ugly (I'd say average). Exercise, be confident and work on being normal. Also expose yourself use meetup etc to find people like you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Man you re not ugly at all, stop being ashamed, if you dontlove your self nobody will, plus you would do great in American latin countrys. Trust me im brazilian... And beauty is a point of view

0|1
    0|0
  • Continue to workout, then you can check out GQ or Men’s Health for new styles. Subscribe to a PUA to learn how to charm women. Additionally focus on your career

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter how you are.
    Be confident, and try to meet new people. Create a positive atmosphere around you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Man, I wish I was that good looking. Maybe I'd have a girl!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes