What should I do if my boyfriend is really clingy?

I love having his attention all the time, and I love him texting me every day, and I love being with him all day at school... I just feel that sometimes he does it all too much.

He loves me, and he wants to be with me and talk to me all the time.. I get that. But sometimes I do want a bit of space.

How can I bring up this issue without hurting his feelings?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him, "Sometimes, I think you are super-attentive and devoted because you think I need that but I'm concerned that maybe you don't have enough confidence in my feelings for you. Do you question my feelings for you or is this about something else?"