Can relationship issues diminish sex drive?

My boyfriend and i have been having a rough patch (due to incessant insecurity and jealousy on my part - although, some o his actions unintentionally and sometimes intentionally provoked these reactions from me). We have both come to the conclusion we need to better ourselves and the relationship. We have many, many, many goods times - this is why we are still together. Plus, we love each other dearly and have been together for 1.5 years. However, since September until about a week ago, the arguing has turned from 1x a week to nearly 3-5x a week.

I am wondering, can relationship conflict diminish a person’s sex drive (my boyfriend in particular) - he is less interested in sex with me now. I also notice he is being distant.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah for sure, the harsh times make your sesso less often. And arguing or fighting your partner is not a solution. I'd prefer telling things quiet and calm.

Well if you're completely not happy with your partner/husband, you are to change something yourself (change your job, change your style, make your body moar fit). You will have a fast change in his behavior. If not, well you'll change the lazy bastid to someone moar suitable. I think that moar suitable guy will claim you.

If you want to have a clue on happy relationships
    check that novel
    www.online-literature.com/.../
    If it does not work, well, the guy is not an option.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE