What do you find sexy about a man/woman?

Personality, body, intelligence? Elaborate:)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to be the package. They maybe drop dead gorgeous but lack the personality for a long standing relationship. Personality is more important as you get to learn each other over time. Looks is the first thing you see. That initial attraction. Personality helps you keep that partner.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Sense of humor, crisma, intelligence, hands, body hair, lips, eyes, noses, just the face lol, facial hair, voice, I love everything about men πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• I find the ability to trust a woman's judgment and motives, I appreciate warmth, dedication and loyalty in her personality, a good sense of humor and a natural freak doesn't hurt either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually for me is mix of the 3 but most important is the connection between us.

It could be a "perfect girl" but if she don't have a connection with me, well nothing else counts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, a hot body, great ass I think it's hot if she's smart too like if she's going to school for something and in the 1st year she is smarter than the whole class... Dann that's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • All three play a factor. Intelligence + Character is sexy, a cute face and fit body on top of that is just icing on the cake.

0|0
    0|0
  • The three your said, confidence, dressing nice, ambition, dark hair with light eyes, good taste in underwear, long hair, I could go on

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl with mesmerizing eyes and big football boobs wearing tight black dress. She is just umahh πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

0|0
    0|0
  • (caring) Personality+ Cute face+ good hygine and we are good to go

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean every man has its own taste. But most would say looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her ability to use perspective to become a sponge of experiences, wherever she is, whatever there is

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't define or limit it, every girl has her own charm

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, intelligence
    And sense of humor

0|0
    0|0
  • all 3

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence, sophistication, being cultured.

0|0
    0|0
  • body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Body and movement

0|0
    0|0
  • her resting in her female aspects...

0|0
    0|0
  • personality and if they are trustworthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Body

0|0
    0|0
  • Her maturity

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality & body

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Intensity, tempered by strength. A fire that burns in their eyes that can't be squashed, drive and the ability to stand unwavering and defend what is theirs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honesty, Loyalty, Intelligence, Go Getter, Independent, non judgmental, down to earth, and knows his worth

0|0
    0|0
  • I say confidence and looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligence
    Abs
    Fit body
    Humour

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes