She wants me to stop gaming?

I've known this girl for about 1 year and she's stunning but she won't go out with me yet says I'm cute. I finally got her to tell me why and she said the amount of time I spend gaming is unattractive but I play for a team professionally and I make all my money that way. How do I convince her to look past it. She also doesn't know I use it to make money - I find it embarrassing to tell people.

1210

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are still able to see her often and your gaming doesn't get in the way of spending time with her, then she is in the wrong. Everyone can have their own hobby and passion. She shouldn't expect you to change your ways and hobby for her. I do gaming and I will be put off if my boyfriend said I am not allowed to game. Id probz say they should fuck off 😀

• I think the problem is I spend almost 8 hours a day practicing and 4 doing scrims.

• But that is your work right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't convince her of anything. Tell her if that's how she feels then you're not interested in dating her because you're not going to change who you are for her or anyone else. Don't be a wimp or she'll never respect you. You'll just become her doormat. There are millions of pretty girls out there.