Would you date a 5’7 girl with a flat stomach, a c cup and an average sized ass?

I know this is a weird question, I’m just curious 😂 as for personality a bit shy, yet outgoing as you get to know her. by the way this is not me it’s my friend

334

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't care so much for the stuff you said. i mean the woman you described is smaller than me which is a plus. flat stomach i don't really care for, c cup is decent and average ass is good i guess xD i don't see why i wouldn't date her. i mean if her character and face was attractive for me