Would you date a 5’7 girl with a flat stomach, a c cup and an average sized ass?

I know this is a weird question, I’m just curious 😂 as for personality a bit shy, yet outgoing as you get to know her. by the way this is not me it’s my friend

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't care so much for the stuff you said. i mean the woman you described is smaller than me which is a plus. flat stomach i don't really care for, c cup is decent and average ass is good i guess xD i don't see why i wouldn't date her. i mean if her character and face was attractive for me

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• What's the point dating some numbers? The point is in dating a girl. Ok, and you forgot to mention her age is she 62?

1|1
    0|0
  • Sounds good to me, tho, problably under 18 so wouldn't cuz of morals and laws

1|0
    0|0
    • She’s 19, I’m 17

• Well, that would change things 😁 yeah, I would date her, sounds hot, cute and definitely not boring

• Of course. Tell her that she's a very beautiful woman and she's got a great height and I really wouldn't care about the boob size or the ass, however, I would want her to be able to run her fingers to through my mind and touch my soul. If she's able to do it. Oh, I'll be able to take her out on dates until she's 80 years old 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Ye, also, you might think she's tall, but that's pretty average for the girls here in holland so why not :p

1|0
    0|0
  • She sounds hot, but I'm not shopping for a sex robot.
    Her physical specs are not the most important factor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stop sounding like my crush! Well she is abit shorter... But like close enough? Eh?

1|1
    0|0
  • I might. If she is nice enough and cute enough for me. Kindness is everything though. I'm shy as well, but that can change if we become friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is always someone interested but if it just about your body find someone who thinks that is nice bonus

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls worry to much. If he really doesn't want to date you becoz of looks then he doesn't deserve you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if she's the same age as you. Other than that, though, you haven't hit any dealbreakers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, why not. Sounds like an interesting woman with things to say.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not? She is not that tall. And as i hear her body looks good so that wouldn't be a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeh. That would be perfect for me. Introduce me if she's in england

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she cook? If she cooks she's in

1|0
    0|0
  • If she was in my age range I would.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't we?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sounds good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course

1|0
    0|0
  • sounds perfect to me

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, why not. I'll take her for a spin.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn’t but your, umm friend sounds like a great catch for a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • No cos I don't date girls lol
    If I was gay sure why not it's the same height as my bestfriend's

1|0
    0|0
  • Well of course we know it's you. Lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes