What are your thoughts on equestrian girls, do you think they are more attractive?

Please comment your thoughts. What are your thoughts on equestrian girls, do you think they are more attractive??
  • Yes, they are more attractive
    Vote A
  • No, they are equally attractive
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because they ride horses doesn't mean they are attractive but if they are already attractive then having an interesting hobby like horse riding makes them more attractive.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• tbh they are less attractive. they smell like horse and invests a lot of time for the horse for many hours a day which is time she can't invest in the relationship.

and we have a saying in germany: "never date a horse girl, they are crazy and mentally ill as fuck".

and tbh every horse girl i met made this saying seem to be true.

1|0
    0|0
    • That was honest. Thank you for that :) And yes I agree, many horse girls are crazy and conceited but please consider that we are not all the same :)

• Personally, I think it depends on the style that they ride, or why they ride. From my own experiences, girls who ride English are a lot more stuck up/ snobby and generally useless compared to girls who ride western. I've found this to be especially true for girls that ride English for show.

Riding can be an interesting facet to an already interesting person, but if they are centered around riding, then I'm more than likely not going go interact with that girl too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • It just adds a new and interesting part to who they are as a peraon. Having a horse between your legs isn't relly an accessory like jewellery or mke up so.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean I do prefer more sporty girls to girls who would rather lay on the sofa to watch TV or Netflix, but being an equestrian specifically doesn't make her any more or less attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're not necessarily more attractive, but they do look sexy with their body moving in tune with the horse. That is pretty hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • honestly i think it's a little bit of a turn off for me, cause most of those girls feel like they are little princesses and demand to be treated like that. just slightly egocentric.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think so. Its just that much more attractive seeing her ride.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd love to date one... They r pretty unique n excitng ones

1|0
    0|0
  • I always thought girls that were into riding horses were all kinda weird

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated an 'equestrian girl' I'd say they're no different than any other girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I like horses so it would be a shared interest but that’s about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve always thought they would be randier in the bedroom!

0|0
    0|0
  • couldn't care less honestly

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes, they are more attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't change on how I see them