This guy I like wants me to visit but I'm fairly certain he only wants sex, how do I find out for sure?

He lives far away. I visited him once and he spent almost no time with me because he had to work. I had rented a hotel room and he pretty much left after sex so the work excuse feels sketchy. I don't want to pay for an expensive trip for the same thing to happen. I want to talk to him about it but it really frustrates me and I'm not sure how to ask without sounding mad. Any suggestions

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering you rented a room, you set up a sex and scoot relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • The first couple of times we met it wasn't like that at all but I'm still pissed about what happened last time.

• Show All
    • Hmmm maybe

• Your confidence as a woman will determine his response. Does he want to be seduced, seduce him. Does he want to be lured, lure him. Be tantalizing and you hold his attention, then just set things up for your best chance of success.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Drop him. If he had time to have sex, then he wouldve had time to spend some time with you after. I know you like him, but it seems like he's just using you. Guys will usually use the "work excuse" very often.

0|0
    0|0
    • Before he came over he told me he had to work later. He also said we didn't have to do anything sexual but it happened anyways

• Show All
    • I think I'm kinda losing interest in him tbh

• Haha a blessing in disguise. You're a smart woman!

• This is sad. Yeah I think you should bring it up. Ask him what he wants. So many times people are in pain just because they don't ask

0|0
    0|0
    • Whenever I ask he says s sex isn't all he wants

• Great relationship start at only sex. If you like this guy you gotta ask. Dont let a good thing past.

0|0
    0|0
    • Most people say it's the opposite and that I'm dumb for still being interested in him

• That's true but now you talking about people relationship not the one with you and him.

• Just be frank to him!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • How should I ask?

• Show All
    • That's what I am telling!! Meet him... If you feel like he is gonna have sex, tell him politely that you want other things too apart from sex!! Make him understand!!

• That doesn't make sense. I don't want to waste money going there again

What Girls Said 1

• You are stupid or just desperate honey?

0|0
    1|0
    • Are you a bitch or just ugly

• Show All
    • It's interesting work. 😊

• A troll would not describe themselves as "a 6 on a good day".

Recommended myTakes