This guy I like wants me to visit but I'm fairly certain he only wants sex, how do I find out for sure?

He lives far away. I visited him once and he spent almost no time with me because he had to work. I had rented a hotel room and he pretty much left after sex so the work excuse feels sketchy. I don't want to pay for an expensive trip for the same thing to happen. I want to talk to him about it but it really frustrates me and I'm not sure how to ask without sounding mad. Any suggestions

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering you rented a room, you set up a sex and scoot relationship.

• The first couple of times we met it wasn't like that at all but I'm still pissed about what happened last time.

• Hmmm maybe

• Your confidence as a woman will determine his response. Does he want to be seduced, seduce him. Does he want to be lured, lure him. Be tantalizing and you hold his attention, then just set things up for your best chance of success.