Why are you single?

What's your struggle?

1130

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I haven't fully recovered from being abused by my parents and I am not ready to be a mother myself so I avoid men to avoid pregnancy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of a motorcycle accident. I can't have sex anymore. So i try not to date anymore, even if I really like a girl. Makes no sense to lead them on if eventually they will want sex. I have done that once and it was unfair to her so, yeah thats why I am single.

• Wow man, heavy story.

Thanks for sharing, makes me think.

I also had a couple of motorcycle accidents but was really lucky.

Don't be afraid to keep dating but best be upfront so she doesn't get expectations.

I feel you

Greetings

• Try and find a girl who doesn't want sex. There's a lot of them out there who are just fine with making out or cuddling...

• @hkgranados Its not so easy. At my age women are looking for a serious relationship, or a potential partner for marriage.

I had something like that a few months ago and it didn't end well. Maybe when some more time passes and I meet the right lady I will give it a shot