Why are you single?

What's your struggle?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I haven't fully recovered from being abused by my parents and I am not ready to be a mother myself so I avoid men to avoid pregnancy.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of a motorcycle accident. I can't have sex anymore. So i try not to date anymore, even if I really like a girl. Makes no sense to lead them on if eventually they will want sex. I have done that once and it was unfair to her so, yeah thats why I am single.

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow man, heavy story.

Thanks for sharing, makes me think.

I also had a couple of motorcycle accidents but was really lucky.

Don't be afraid to keep dating but best be upfront so she doesn't get expectations.

I feel you

Greetings

• Show All
    • Try and find a girl who doesn't want sex. There's a lot of them out there who are just fine with making out or cuddling...

• @hkgranados Its not so easy. At my age women are looking for a serious relationship, or a potential partner for marriage.

I had something like that a few months ago and it didn't end well. Maybe when some more time passes and I meet the right lady I will give it a shot

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I think it's a combination of lacking opportunities and reluctance to commit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men bring me drama and then tell me i make drama when i tell them.

So I decided to stay happily single, no stress, no drama, no bs situations

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm too nervous to approach boys, and boys don't approach me lmao

0|0
    0|0
    • Try to work on social skills.

But don't expect too fast.

It's about practice

• I think for me it's mainly confidence and environment. I'm way more confident then I was a year ago, but I also never find myself in suitable places for it to happen I guess. It'll happen in time I assume ahah

• Here it's mostly the same, still working on it.

I figured out for myself that it is indeed the confidence as you say.

First I need to feel good about myself. Things like sport, study and good work help me with that.

Als thinking things over helped a lot (without over-analysing).

And never trying to force something. It comes naturally or it doesn't at all.

That's just my experience.

Greetings

• My parents are over protective, but I haven't found someone I really like yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t meet new people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single cus I wanna be in single I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because I got dumped.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeking the real deal

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't struggle. I like being alone for a while. I'm finishing my bachelor degree and I don't really have time for much else. I just started dating this guy and normally he lives really far away so that's positive because then I don't have to see him so often since I don't have time for that right now. When I'm finished with my education in a few months I can work and live where he lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one is good enough for me, waiting on the sex robots.

0|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 29

• I'm into bisexuals. Like what's happened to me lately. I liked this girl asked she out already we had sex at the third date. Some time later there was a 18 year old girl hitting on her. She liked this young girl I screwed it up by showing my weakness and insecurities. I'm still hurt by this shit

0|0
    0|0
  • Too shy, no self confidence, looking much younger than I actually am (kind of a baby face), being nice and not the asshole type of guy that girls like much more, too skinny and no muscular body, acne and just an ugly face in general

0|0
    0|0
  • Low self esteem, possible small social anxiety (or something like that), I haven't really even tried, I'm boring as hell and not the best looking either.

But what's the rush.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really interested in anyone in my area. Have had bad experiences with long-distance relationships. Flirts often without knowing I'm flirting. Dense as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well most people say I am sort of a dick but don't really explain why. I guess that can be it but I don't really know for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no struggles when it comes to my love life however It feels so good to be single everyday.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single cause i was in 2 bad relationships that went no where
    plus i don't get out enough to meet a woman to make her part of
    my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No reason, it have been a good 26 years.
    But not single anymore at last!

0|1
    0|0
  • Indirect dissaproval from family because of cultural background and conservative values.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have the motivation to notice, or the motivation to care that I'm single.

0|0
    0|0
  • There isn't a woman out there that can keep my attention for more than 5 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single because I'm too good looking and my penis is too big and women are intimidated

0|1
    0|0
  • I think I'm ugly with a not so favorable personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because i keep dating certain types of girls that aren't for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m introverted and don’t really go to public places and talk to others.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm bad at talking to people I don't know and I work like 16 hour days

0|0
    0|0
  • Social anxiety disorder, working on it

0|1
    0|0
  • Cause I don't bother trying

0|0
    0|0
  • choice- no struggle, happily single