I’m 16 and he’s 21 ?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's okay, it's just a 5 year gap and I've seen this happening very much where I live, even bigger gaps than that at this age. Nobody got traumatized, nobody was abused, it's just a normal relationship with a bigger gap. If your country allows it, go for it.

0|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Not so wrong. Love has no boundaries. If you guys really love each other it's totally fine until it is legal age. If it's just a fling, think it yourself

1|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• So what's the question meaning? In dating terms? You can legally date but you can't legally have sex.

Don't pressure him into having sex with you. Sex before marriage is a sin.

0|0
    0|0
  • unless it's legal for your country to have sex with a 16 year old girl then no because do you really want your boyfriend to be a registered sex offender for the rest of his life?

0|0
    0|0
  • I was 21, she was 17. We've been together for 4 years.
    We broke up about 10 years ago but she is still my best friend.

There is no maths in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a big no no

2|0
    0|0
  • Your jailbait and he's getting locked up.

2|0
    0|0
  • In the USA I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

1|0
    0|0
  • thats wrong.

2|0
    0|0
  • Illegal and stupid

2|0
    0|0
  • the gap shouldn't exceed 4 years

1|0
    0|0
  • Is he the one

1|0
    0|0
  • So..

1|0
    0|0
  • what's the problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok. And?

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok? In most places 16 is legal

0|0
    0|0
  • What do your parents say?

0|0
    0|0
  • and he's likely going to jail

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in some countries that’s ok, probably should wait till you’re older

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• The age gap could prove to be a serious problem. That's a five year difference. It also could prove to be a problem that you're not a full adult yet (18 years old). In all honesty though, I will say that in my own opinion, age shouldn't matter, but you have to find out if this guy is really worth it. Find out if this is something you want to do. Get to know him more, but don't rush it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes I’m definitely not gonna rush it like I’ve liked him for 4 years now so I know him

• Show All
    • Yeah I know thank you for your help 😊

• As long as it's legal and your caretaker doesn't charge in on sexual assault on a minor, your'e good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait until you're 18, if the romance is still there go for it but right now if you had a relationship he could get it a lot of trouble.

3|0
    0|0
  • I think you should wait until you're older to date him. You should wait until at least you're 18 to date him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave that pedo

1|0
    0|0
  • For he's benifit no because statratory rape laws

1|0
    0|0
  • Free beer

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes