Is it bad to date my ex’s best friend?

Okay so I was with this guy for about five months when he decided to cheat on me. At first people were telling me about it and how he was with other girls but they were just rumors so I didn’t even bother asking. Then he broke up with me, BUT he didn’t even bother to tell me in person or at all. He sent his best friend to do so. The guy got a new girlfriend in like two days. So I was pretty sad and mad but also disappointed. Now his best friend and I are talking and have been doing so now for a long time and I’m beginning to like him. And I’m not sure if I want to get with him because if the fact that he’s my ex’s best friend.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• If you take him the maybe he won’t be your ex’s best friend and you won’t have anything to worry about, you know?

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually guys think you're a hoe when you date friends. Like once you date one guy and later his friend or best friend. Guys find it pretty whore-y? So it's better if you don't. But if the guys likes you back and you are meant to be, you will be.