Are elegant girls attractive?

I've recently been described by several people as "elegant," not necessarily in the way I dress (I have no interest in fashion), but in the way I act. Apparently I carry myself with "grace and femininity," and my demeanor is "calm but warm." So basically what they're saying is I'm friendly but kind of restrained at the same time (I think). I'm absolutely not stuck-up or high-maintenace, and I don't want to give off that impression, as I always thought guys preferred girls who are "simple" and "bubbly." My ex's new girlfriend is like that (she's a country girl), so I was wondering do any guys like girls who are the way I described myself? I'm a Brit living in the U. S. too, so I think my accent might be a part of it...

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Could be all of that is correct. Just say thanks, enjoy it, and don't worry too much about it.