Girls, would you be interested in dating men who basically worship the floor you walk on?

Most women like men who are leaders and take charge and don't seem too overly interested in them at first. But what about men who simply don't like to play games and instead shower you with compliments and attention and virtuous behaviour to show you how they feel? Who'd basically let you know they'd do anything for you. Do such men captivate your interest?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yes such men would captivate ones interest as it shows just how much they appreciated you. But from my perspective at times I like it and at other times when i just can't stand my self and feel like a total shit and then having someone shower you with all the good stuff gets annoying. But if course on a good day it's cute.

Not saying I'm opposed to the first part of your statement. Both are alright

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• No. I do not want to be put on a pedestal. I want an equal in personality, behaviour, likes and dislikes, and sexual needs.

0|2
    0|0
  • I want to be genuinely loved and respected not blindly worshipped or have my ass kissed, then who if not my partner is going to tell me when I'm fucking up so I can be better

0|1
    0|0
  • No creepy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes ofc

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes