What are the ways to become more confident in dating?

I have been single recently and as of lately miss being in relationship. I would like to meet someone but the idea of dating sites is scary to me and I refuse to do it.
My friends tell me it's impossible to meet guys because they're all very picky and everyone wants to date 9 or 10. On top of that, I don't meet any guys because I work a lot which is not by choice but it's just the kind of field I'm in.
I won't approach any guys because I don't feel confident enough and I have no desire to be rejected and have my feelings hurt.
That being said, is there a hope for an attractive woman but definitely not 9/10?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• The best way I have found is by talking to women about each of our insecurities and help each other feel more confident. This app is the best way I have found to do that. We can meet in an environment that is non threatening where we can provide mutual support.