I have failed in relationships with pretty girls many times now I'm trying to go for average/fat girls. Should I?

When I was in relationships with hot chicks I got cheated on and many sort of shits. Now I'm targeting average/fat chicks to have some fun, not serious at all. Will this make me a bad person?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you need to go for girls regardless of their appearance, obviously attraction is an important part in relationships, but what's more important is that you date someone you like all round, and you treat them right. I'm sorry you got cheated on, but you shouldn't assume all 'pretty and hot' girls will cheat, likewise you shouldn't insinuate 'fat and average' women are lesser just because of their appearance. Hopefully you find someone you like, and who likes you back! Good luck!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes... you're judging everything about a girl by her appearance which implies that, while you I are about who they are as people you aren't willing to look for character first because you're too concerned with appearances and it kind of makes you look like an asshole.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE