I think I have feelings, but I don't know?

There is a guy who has major feelings for me and I'm not sure if I have the same feelings back. I mean, SOMETHING is there I just don't know what.. He's perfect, he's sweet, and caring, and nice, and he takes care of anything I ask but something is missing. I want him in my life, for sure. But I don't know. I'll hate him, and think he's annoying, then the next day, I'll feel like I have feelings again. Someone HELPP PLEASE. Plus, my friends kinda hate him.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That my friend is called chaotic curiousity! It's a love/hate feeling. Basically if you get with him it's going to be amazing at first but it's no relationship designed to last. It is fun, and short lasting, just know when to get out when the time comes! Go have fun

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this exact same problem. It’s so confusing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE