I think I have feelings, but I don't know?

There is a guy who has major feelings for me and I'm not sure if I have the same feelings back. I mean, SOMETHING is there I just don't know what.. He's perfect, he's sweet, and caring, and nice, and he takes care of anything I ask but something is missing. I want him in my life, for sure. But I don't know. I'll hate him, and think he's annoying, then the next day, I'll feel like I have feelings again. Someone HELPP PLEASE. Plus, my friends kinda hate him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That my friend is called chaotic curiousity! It's a love/hate feeling. Basically if you get with him it's going to be amazing at first but it's no relationship designed to last. It is fun, and short lasting, just know when to get out when the time comes! Go have fun

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I have this exact same problem. It’s so confusing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• sound like u also like him but are not ready to accept the reality with him. ask. yourself what you really want. if he doesn't fit in your life then move on but if he does then appreciate his feelings and stay with him

0|0
    0|0
  • Just take a slight break and see how you feel after a week. Talk to him about what bothers you and let him say what may bother him. Then go from there. Best of luck

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes