How important is height?

I'm 5ft 6 and I'm often scared to talk to girls because of it. They always tell me that height doesn't matter but is that really the case?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You still have hope, if you’re 16. Because guys stop growing at the age range of 22.

0|1
    0|0
    • I had hope till a few months ago , they took x-ray's and told me I will not grow anymore

• Oh, well you’re not that short. You’re 5’6”. There’s short girls so it’s okay. I would date someone who is 5’6” and taller. because I’m 5’3” and if a guy is a couple inches taller then it’s fine. Don’t worry too much about it, if you’re fit and outgoing then it’s alright. Anyways tall guys can be intimating to some girls, my crush was 5’11” it was kinda awkward.

• If your patella moves you might have hope.

Most Helpful Guy

• No your ass better hope you grow some inches, women don't like a 5'6" man & I know this from experience. It takes a lot more work.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Well if a girl is short it shouldn't matter. but in general girls want to date guys at least an inch taller then them

0|1
    0|0
  • Height doesn't matter that much to girls, lemme tell you that

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on who you're asking, though taller girls often want boys who are at least as tall as they are

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m 5”2 so it would be perfect for my if your taller that 5”5 that’s good but I wouldn’t disregard someone for their heigh xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I think there's some opinionated women out there but personally I don't care much about height.

0|1
    0|0
  • In my opinion it doesn’t matter. But I mean, I’m sure you’ll grow a little more🤷🏼‍♀️

0|0
    0|0
  • You're still taller than most girls

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be man, as long as you have confidence you're fine work on improving aspects of you that you want to show and define yourself as and you have plenty of time to learn.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes