How important is height?

I'm 5ft 6 and I'm often scared to talk to girls because of it. They always tell me that height doesn't matter but is that really the case?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• You still have hope, if you’re 16. Because guys stop growing at the age range of 22.

• I had hope till a few months ago , they took x-ray's and told me I will not grow anymore

• Oh, well you’re not that short. You’re 5’6”. There’s short girls so it’s okay. I would date someone who is 5’6” and taller. because I’m 5’3” and if a guy is a couple inches taller then it’s fine. Don’t worry too much about it, if you’re fit and outgoing then it’s alright. Anyways tall guys can be intimating to some girls, my crush was 5’11” it was kinda awkward.

• If your patella moves you might have hope.

Most Helpful Guy

• No your ass better hope you grow some inches, women don't like a 5'6" man & I know this from experience. It takes a lot more work.