Does it matter to you that your boyfriend is shorter than you?

He was there at the right time so we basically got together without considering anything else. But 2 years gone and I still feel a bit... umm, upset for the fact that he's noticeably shorter than myself. I feel bad that I care so much about how others perceive us when he's a loving and sweet boyfriend...
  • Height doesn't matter in love
  • The guy should be taller than the girl

2215

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter, if you're not attracted to him, you're not attracted to him. Doesn't make you a bad person, or shallow, but it won't work out if you can't see yourself with him. It just won't.

I'm a short guy myself, and I know that no one will ever be able to love me. I wouldn't be mad if that was the reason. Well, I might be mad at myself, but not the other person. I don't think he'll hate you for it. He'll have to understand.

• Hey... I think people are attractive in different ways. And girls are attracted to different kinds of men. Honestly girls' taste in men is much more versatile than boy's in girls, e. g. Almost all men like slim girls.
      I think you should look for your love and you do deserve a girl who treats you well for who you are. There are many qualities in a person other than the appearance. Good luck :)

• All I'm saying is, you can't force yourself to be attracted to something you're not attracted to.

And some people are attractive in no ways lol. Some people are boring, worthless and shitty. And some people are short, and that makes it pretty damn hard for them to not be fucking ugly. A lot of women claim there are OTHER women who are okay with all this shit, and I'm going to make some one OUT THERE really happy, but you can understand why I find these claims dubious.

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend wishes he was a bit taller.. he's about four inches shorter than me. I don't mind the different at all! He likes that I'm tall.. he finds it adorable. I think his height is just fine as it is. He's not extremely short or anything.. besides, I think it's kinda cute that he's a bit shorter than me. But honestly, height isn't really anything that people can control.. so I don't really hold any sort of opinion towards it. Sure, I suppose that I'd like if my partner was taller than me.. but does it matter? No lol. He's still the same person regardless of height. So if anything, height along with any physical features is just a bonus in my eyes if it's along my liking or preference.
    Hope this helps! :)