Guys, would you be able to date a miser woman?

Since you all hate gold diggers sure much, lmao. And all the complaints against women for spending carelessly.

Imagine you bought your girlfriend a gift and instead of being happy she lectured you because you spend carelessly and not buying that gift would not ruined your relationship. Neither does she own more than three sets of ordinary clothes nor does she own any makeup and she doesn't even want a pet because pets are too expensive. Her income is quite decent enough for her to not spend money so less.

(I understand the difference between miser and economical very well, because we have a lot of these both types of women in our family.)
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I'm a girl/ results
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a woman who was frugal in her spending definitely. but i would never want to hear that i wasted my money buying her a gift. I give serious thought to giving her a gift and would hope she understands that im not recklessly spending money on her.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Well not the girl you describe... I only use money if I need to so if I gift you something you deserved it. Don't tell me I "wasted" well spent money but it becomes wasted because you lecture me "that I spend money carelessly". So in the end you'll be the culprit... YOU pretty much wasted MY money.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything done in the extreme is not good... So, ideally I would want her to spend our earnings wisely.. I would not want her to be overly frugal nor would I want her to be easy with money..

1|0
    0|0
    • Of course we all want that. But I'm asking if you will be able to date someone like that.

• Erm.. Can't really reject someone based on just one aspect..
      If she really has other strong positive attributes, I'd stay with her.. and I'd open up to her.. and maybe ask her to ease up a bit.. Who knows, she might even accept what I would try telling her?
      None of us are perfect are we?
      :)

• Nah. I admit I'm a bit of a miser too lol

• I'd give it a try, as long a she wouldn't lecture me on how I spent my own money on myself. I'm pretty somewhat frugal and aiming for early retirement, but I do make frivolous purchases occasionally, and wouldn't want someone telling me how to live my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either of the extremes is bad and if she wanna go on low maintains I'm cool with that but problems start she expects me to follow her. About the gift, if I know her I won't do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm something of a miser myself but I'd laugh off her concerns of my gift spending. Who cares about saving a few bucks if I have all the essentials covered?

I much prefer a miser to a gold digger.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you see the difference though? the exact opposite would be him asking her to buy things for him instead of buying them himself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've noticed that most gold diggers, are also high maintenance women. just something I've noticed

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds fuckin' awesome 👍

0|0
    1|0
  • I already hate it when women are never satisfied

0|0
    1|0
    • So you don't hate it when men are never satisfied?

• I hate it either gender. I don't like the feeling of things never being enough

• I hate it most when rich spoiled brats say that they are unsatisfied with life. My school is of that type, all rich kids. Seeing them I'm glad dad never spoiled me materialistic stuff, other parents pour it on them like rain.

• Reasonable ones are accepted...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes