Guys, would you be able to date a miser woman?

Since you all hate gold diggers sure much, lmao. And all the complaints against women for spending carelessly.

Imagine you bought your girlfriend a gift and instead of being happy she lectured you because you spend carelessly and not buying that gift would not ruined your relationship. Neither does she own more than three sets of ordinary clothes nor does she own any makeup and she doesn't even want a pet because pets are too expensive. Her income is quite decent enough for her to not spend money so less.

(I understand the difference between miser and economical very well, because we have a lot of these both types of women in our family.)
  • Yes
  • No
  • I'm a girl/ results
    Vote C

111

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date a woman who was frugal in her spending definitely. but i would never want to hear that i wasted my money buying her a gift. I give serious thought to giving her a gift and would hope she understands that im not recklessly spending money on her.

Most Helpful Girl