Am I too young to date?

I'm 13 years old and I want some opinions on if I'm too young to date.

1015

Most Helpful Guy

• My first instinct is saying No.
    If your dating is holding hands with your crush and just spending time together, laughing and other innocent stuff. Well go for it... But I wouldn't call that dating either.

Stay clear of boys that just want to have sex. If you just have to have sex, for the love of god, use protection unless you want to spend your teenage years being a mom.
    And lastly, ask yourself at this age... Am I really ready to give my heart amd soul to somebody? Could I deal with him breaking my heart? Because you better be sure you can since not many relationships started at your age survive long.
    And you could save yourself a lot of tears and pain if you give it a little more thought.

Best of luck to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Way too young girlie.

Wait until 16, you get a bit more freedom and have a little more self establishment.

Its really boring and overrated as a teenager honestly, and can cause complicated feelings and more complicated situations if you get sexual.

Enjoy being a kid. Adulthood sucks. Once you get into dating, the only step left is to have a baby, get old then die.

Get a good education, find yourself, travel the world first - worry about that can of worms later lol