Am I too young to date?

I'm 13 years old and I want some opinions on if I'm too young to date.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My first instinct is saying No.
    If your dating is holding hands with your crush and just spending time together, laughing and other innocent stuff. Well go for it... But I wouldn't call that dating either.

Stay clear of boys that just want to have sex. If you just have to have sex, for the love of god, use protection unless you want to spend your teenage years being a mom.
    And lastly, ask yourself at this age... Am I really ready to give my heart amd soul to somebody? Could I deal with him breaking my heart? Because you better be sure you can since not many relationships started at your age survive long.
    And you could save yourself a lot of tears and pain if you give it a little more thought.

Best of luck to you.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Way too young girlie.

Wait until 16, you get a bit more freedom and have a little more self establishment.

Its really boring and overrated as a teenager honestly, and can cause complicated feelings and more complicated situations if you get sexual.

Enjoy being a kid. Adulthood sucks. Once you get into dating, the only step left is to have a baby, get old then die.

Get a good education, find yourself, travel the world first - worry about that can of worms later lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• You should at least wait until you're 16 years old because then you would be more mature and the dating experience would be better. You're too young now and dating won't be the same. You would most likely not being able to develop the same feelings as you would when you're older for a person, the relationships would be more like friendships and you can get your feelings more hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say yes if you were my daughter. But if you're gonna just be careful and remember you and the boy are too young to truly know any better about how relationships really work so don't be hard on each other when one of you does something stupid.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no age for it. If ur mentally ready then go for it. U might wanna leave the physical stuff for later on in future

0|0
    0|0
  • I thinks it's okay innocently. Maybe have him over with your parents home and the door open.

0|1
    0|0
  • Define dating. Depending on the definition I may agree or disagree.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's ok as long as you aren't being taking advantage of

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all you can begin dating the moment u understand the way adult world works

0|0
    0|0
  • No you are not... at this age you are not old enough to differentiate between right and wrong...

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't see why not. Inbox me

0|0
    0|1
  • Dating is a 16+ thing tbh.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Waaaayy too young

0|0
    0|0
  • If you feel ready, have fun

0|0
    0|1
  • yes, you're too young. if i was too young at 13 to date, then you are

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• if you feel ready to date, then you’re ready to date. There’s not a specific age where you can say “Ok, I’m ready to have a boyfriend now!” We always need to be careful though, no matter what age or gender we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too young to date, but not too young for a boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • no you're not in my opinion but parents can be a problem xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes u r
    Dont take it the wrong way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah wait until you’re 16

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes babe ı am 19 and just have One boyFriend

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think being ready to date is a matter of age. If you're mature or ready enough and you feel that you can juggle a relationship, school and your family all at once, then go for it! If not, then you should wait a little bit longer.

I personally am told that I am very mature for my age. I'm 14 and I'm already managing time with my friends and family equally. I had my first boyfriend at 13 and I knew I wasn't ready so I broke it off.

Dating at our ages isn't at all like when you get older trust me. All you really do is have an excuse to hold hands, talk and sometimes even hug the guy you like. No one really expects you to get married someday.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes