What happens after a rebound relationship?

I think I was my exes rebound and now he jumped into a new relationship a month after our break up. Does it turn into another rebound?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Never did rebounds but really sucks bad being alone this time. Seems like could help but unfair if doesn't work out

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible. This guy obvious likes to relationship hop. He doesn't care about you or the people he hurts. He is selfish and only cares about himself. This is why you get your answers way before you start dating or even THINK about becoming official. Don't rush into dating without getting all of your answers first. And if they got a problem about getting 'personal', then they aren't for you.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes it is... sometimes rebound relationship are for short term only

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Generally no, unless he's still not over the ex before you. Usually the relationship you get after a rebound is the one that sticks, because the person you used as a rebound helped you cope and get over your ex.
    Anyway, don't think about that douchebag and don't wonder what will happen to his new relationship. He's not worth the time or the effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. This is why I don't think it's the best idea to get into a new relationship without healing from the old one. It's really not fair to the other person

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He's trying to find himself through someone else. It says a lot about him really.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not if you don't give em a second chance... But if u stumble (as some of us have) then yea it's rebound time again...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes