What happens after a rebound relationship?

I think I was my exes rebound and now he jumped into a new relationship a month after our break up. Does it turn into another rebound?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Never did rebounds but really sucks bad being alone this time. Seems like could help but unfair if doesn't work out

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's possible. This guy obvious likes to relationship hop. He doesn't care about you or the people he hurts. He is selfish and only cares about himself. This is why you get your answers way before you start dating or even THINK about becoming official. Don't rush into dating without getting all of your answers first. And if they got a problem about getting 'personal', then they aren't for you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE