Would you ever be in an open relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Only would consider it after being happily married for many, many years & having proven to each other that our relationship is deep and strong. Otherwise I don’t see the point.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I basically am in one but its one sided. I'm not really into hooking up with other people since he's the only person I have been with. I just don't want to hold anyone back and as long as we aren't married and he stays safe and doesn't fuck up, I don't see the problem. I am also a person who would get jealous extremely easy if I was just sitting there wondering if he was cheating on me, I like honest upfront people.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why don't you hook up then

• @friendswithbenefits1 Well first of all I'm super into hooking up with other guys. Since I met my boyfriend I never felt the need to do so. And also at this point I think it would really hurt him since I have told him that I've never really had a thought of doing so and all of sudden wanting to do so would be quite a bit of a shock and he likes the idea of how innocent I am and such if that makes sense.

• I'm not super interested**

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I think I would but the question funnily enough never raised itself yet. So not 100% on that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am, sort of. We are both bi. I can be with other guys, and she can be with other women. No kissing, though.

1|0
    0|0
  • yep. with someone i could trust to be honest in communication. they get complicated quickly without good communication skills.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes... I appreciate the honesty rather than screwing around behind someones back.

1|0
    0|0
  • I admit there should be benefits. But it is too modern for me.
    Except if I am not really into the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • We are in one

1|0
    0|0
  • Have bwwn, it's fun when it works

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my cup of tea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no