Why does this girl act like this when she sees me?

Ok so I go to a particular grocery store a lot cause I live near it but anyway there is a girl who works there that I see often. I notice how she looks at me a lot and when I have to go to customer service to get a bus pass she gets like really nervous and today she goes are you sure that’s all you need
Thanks

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she thinks you're attractive and gets nervous around you, and about what she said, she is giving you hints to ask her out

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Really?

• But maybe she's really attracted to you

• How what separates me from other people that come in the store to grocery shop

Most Helpful Guy

• She likes you

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE