PLEASE HELP AND GIVE ADVICE?

So this is going to be pretty long but here it goes. So I’ve been on 3 to 4 “dates” with this guy. In the beginning I thought I really liked him but now I just don’t feel the “spark” or “connection” anymore. And our fourth date we went on we went to a dance and I danced with him but the only thing I thought of the whole time was how great it would be if I could do this with my last crush which I think I’m still crushing on. What do you think I should do? Please help me!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should just not date him anymore. I just hope he doesn't get too sentimental about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Me too... thanks for the advice.

• Show All
    • Don't do it in one big conversation. Show less interest every day. In a progression. Slowly show him how nice it would be if he remains single. Take longer to answer, use less "cute" words. It'll be better if he figures it out instead of having to "swallow" it.

• As a man, I am sure he has other girls in aim.

• I have the same thing going , best option is just block your previous crush from your whole life and to just wait for the next person where you'll have that feeling you had with your crush

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's fair if you keep dating this person if your not really into them. Maybe you should break it off, before you hurt them further

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes