A girl rejected me when I asked her out and she said “No You’re ginger”. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, forget her! If she doesn't want you for you then there ain't nothing to dwell over. Find you a chick that's gonna like you. Maybe gingers aren't her "thing", but damn sis could've been more open to the idea than just saying "no you're ginger".

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you from the UK? Because I noticed that my European co-workers REALLY don't dig the redhead, especially the male ones. That said, I don't think Americans judge redheads nearly as harshly. Assuming you have some marketable skills, maybe you should come out here and hit on some American women instead?

0|0
    0|0
    • You’re European co-workers? Who are you talking about exactly?

• I don't want to throw any country under the bus, but come on... you know how white Europeans are.

• I mean of what nationality and/or ethnicity are they so I have a sense of who I should stay away from?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Find someone who isn't a shallow little brat. You can do better than her.

3|1
    0|0
  • You're still young and I'm guessing she is too. It was a dumb thing for her to say and you shouldn't give it too much thought. You'll eventually find a girl who needs a ginger prince lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay far away from her she doesn’t sound like a very nice person

0|1
    0|0
  • Find someone who won't bitch over your hair color. Jesus Christ 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • You accept the fact people reject you sometimes and go find a girl that does appreciate your ginger glory

0|0
    0|0
    • Most intelligent reply here.

Why are so many people calling this woman a bitch?
      She had every right to find whomever she finds attractive for whatever reason.

• Honestly that's just funny but she's just a picky bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • What a bitch I am dating a ginger and he's is the best boyfriend ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck her. That rude bitch.

0|0
    0|0
  • She seems awful ! You deserve much much better.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Turn into Ed Sheeran... No I'm joking. Rather than just feel bad about the situation, be happy that you realize who that girl really is or how she treats people. We all are beautiful in our own ways, just because she doesn't see it doesn't make you any less of the person you are. Let that thought of her go and move on find someone else. GL buddy! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Just move on from her. Definitely displayed a great deal of ignorance rejecting you due to the fact that you are ginger.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just keep your head up and move on. There are lots of thoughtless people in this world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do nothing untill the magic conch Shell tells you to do something

1|1
    0|0
  • She is an idiot, I ignore all idiots and so should you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao you got stereotyped

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think she's good for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dye your hair black

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't date her, she will not be worth your time and energy. A girl who is worth dating will not mind something as silly as a natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes