A girl rejected me when I asked her out and she said “No You’re ginger”. What do I do?

1010

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, forget her! If she doesn't want you for you then there ain't nothing to dwell over. Find you a chick that's gonna like you. Maybe gingers aren't her "thing", but damn sis could've been more open to the idea than just saying "no you're ginger".

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you from the UK? Because I noticed that my European co-workers REALLY don't dig the redhead, especially the male ones. That said, I don't think Americans judge redheads nearly as harshly. Assuming you have some marketable skills, maybe you should come out here and hit on some American women instead?

• You’re European co-workers? Who are you talking about exactly?

• I don't want to throw any country under the bus, but come on... you know how white Europeans are.

• I mean of what nationality and/or ethnicity are they so I have a sense of who I should stay away from?