Dating a girl that wants me to travel, should I do it?

so I started talking to a girl for about 3 days and she told me to apply for a credit card so she can send me money so I can visit her before she visits her grandma in spain. She lives in New York and I live in Ohio. I really like her but this is making me uncomfortable. in 2018 though I wanna do things outside my comfort zone, what do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why you need a credit card? I would also date this person more then 3 days before meeting. I agree with doing things out of your comfort zone, but be smart about it. You can also visit her when she comes back. Take the time to stay in touch by talking over the phone and texting while she's gone. Send pics too. Good luck

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks Pretty Lady, I think I'll adhere to your advice. The Credit Card was so she could transfer me money. I'm also a little bit worried because she told me to send her a I-tunes card so she could pay for internet but I said no because sending someone money is a red flag for me.

• Show All
    • she tried to send it to a bank account but I don't have a bank account due to it getting closed recently

• Hmmm... yeah not sure what to tell you. Just take your time with the meet. You just never know who you'll meet now a days

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• DON'T give her your bank account number or credit card number.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure that she's not a scammer?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a scam!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not if you are uncomfortable about it. I mean you’ve only talked with her for 3 days. I would wait at least 1.5 to 3months (or longer) and then decide whether or not to do something like that. If she doesn’t like that, or if she is pressuring you then she is not someone you want to be in relationship with.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes