Do you care if your bf/gf is not 'pure'?

Does it matter to you if your S. O has been with a lot of other people, had a lot of sex, is rlly experienced etc? Would it ever be a dealbreaker?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. I actually appreciate it because I know she's going to be better in bed.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't asked about his previous sex partners. I do not care one bit. He could have slept with a hundred girls and a dozen guys. Wouldn't matter to me.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Doesn't matter if somebody is a virgin, been with one person or many people. If out of all the men in the world to choose from and she chose me, then I'm the most blessed man there is. If a guy is so insecure about who a girl has been with, then it won't end well. Doesn't matter who she's been with, it's about who she's with now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, as long as she is clean; she can have had as many guys as her promiscuous little heart desires.

1|0
    0|0
    • good answer lol

• I was with a woman who supposedly had 22 partners (she didn't feel that experienced, tbh...) But even with that knowledge, she tasted every bit as sweet to me.

• It depends. If she slept with 5 guys who she was in a relationship with, thats cool. But, if she just hooked up with 5 random guys (one night stands), then that might be an issue for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • One or two past partners fine. If it's a large amount, get lost.

2|0
    0|0
  • Of course I don't care. People fuck. It's a fact. Wanting someone that hasn't been with anyone else or many people just means you have insecurity issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger, I cared. I would consider sex with the experienced girl, but initially I wouldn't want to be her boyfriend. Now that I am older, I expect (and appreciate) a woman with experience.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say it's a absolute deal breaker but I do care a lot

1|0
    0|0
  • Well. She will be more experience so sex will be better

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. As long as she isn't lying abouy her past or anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter to me. In fact, as long as a girl is honest with me, experience can be a huge plus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Insulating somebody is pure is making a huge assumption that we ourselves are pure.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she is plump and fertile and wanting to make tons of babies with me its good.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would if it was an extreme amount

2|0
    0|0
  • I won't care until she stops loving me

1|0
    0|0
  • no..

1|0
    0|0
  • no it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I cared when I was a virgin. Not so much now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not matter

0|0
    0|0
  • it would bother me a bit

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless she, s young

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• Yes it does. Sex is not a game and should be done in marriage only for a reason. When you have sex, your not just potentionally spreading disease or getting somebody pregnant. Your exchanging DNA, characteristics, traits, and even demons [if you want to get really deep with it] as well. How they chose to have sex says a LOT about how they view themselves, other people, relationships, love, sex, etc. They will eventually grow TIRED of you if you don't have sex THEIR way. However way THEY want to so-called experiement and experience sex. People who doesn't care is a risk and liability to somebody like me who values what and how sex was designed and used for. At the same time, your becoming ONE with them and everybody they've been with. Your not only cursing your offspiring to do the same thing, but your also doing that to your potential marriage IF marriage even happens. And increase your risk for divorce besides makes your sex life during marriage very miserable and god forbid 'sex-LESS'. And if nobody never ever thought about adultary before, then all it takes for that person to be sexually neglected or growing bored of the marriage for them to potentially seek it elsewhere.

Yes, I would care greatly about that persons welfare and their views about sex. How they treat it and how they view life in general. A dealbreaker solely depends IF they aren't going to wait for marriage and change. I refuse to be with a person who treats sex like a free for all, do it with anybody. I loss a parent because of that situation that could have been avoided because of an STD turned cancer. And I'm not going to be sexually involved with somebody in marriage with somebody who is never going to love and treat me how I deserve and need to be loved and treated. But I will not force anybody to do something they don't want to do. That's one of the main reasons why I'm celibate today. This world is insane with this mess.

I always say that it's best to be friends first and talk about possible romance BEFORE you try dating or becoming official so that you can easily move on. And find somebody who yoru compatiable with and or agrees with those terms for a relationship. But a really experienced person, whether in dating or outside of dating, is a major deal breaker on the spot. Especially when, again, there is no seek for change. A partner must be somebody who is moving forward with you, not against you or hinder you from living.

0|1
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter to me, as long as they have no diseases. I mean, I might be with a virgin guy, yes. But I'm not expecting to be always with virgin males.

2|0
    0|0
  • No? The past is the past if u truly love them it shouldn't bother you it should be like hey she's or he been through a lot of people but she or he picked me

1|0
    0|0
  • I feel like if they’ve been with a lot of people, they’re just getting around. I’m not sure I’d trust it. But I mean, I don't know the dude ya know?🤷🏼‍♀️

1|0
    0|0
  • It would only be a deal breaker if he was having sex with others while in a relationship with me, or if that experience left him with an std.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's doesn't make a difference to me. If you really, really like someone, does it really matter?

3|0
    0|0
  • No I don't really care as long as he isn't cheating it's fine by me. I actually know my boyfriend isn't pure but it doesn't bother me

1|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend fuck one girl i CAN let it slide and ill try to

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope but I would still want him to get tested just to be safe and if he doesn't want to then goodbye.

0|0
    0|0
  • Purify them with fire.

1|0
    0|0
  • At least he/she isn't lying

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • No because im not I care if he loves me

0|0
    0|0
  • A little bit but I think that’s because I am a virgin so I don’t want a guy that has been with so many different girls

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes