How to talk to a female at a disco/bar/club?

Anonymous
I am 19 years old virgin never manned up to talk to a female how will I aprouch a female i tried drinking but a feel like shit and feel like I am pushing everyone away also I am big into redheads which is rare if I see one I am scared that they are already taken also if I do hang out with them what should I ask them also the music playing loud and I am not the best speaking English I mess up words with letter v in it I am not a good dancer so I can only bounce from one leg to another I would love to just get a chance to know what the other life in a relationship is I am still a student but have a part time job I love to spend time on a computer and read books I am a fan of rap music can speak 2 languages English and Russian also I like to write rap music nothings published yet but working on it for 6weeks now I am friends with technology and also old people as I work in an old peoples home as a part time I got 1 best fraind that I go to the clubs with but he is too shy like me I think that's why we hang around I can drive and also looking for new ways to make money so I think that's enough information about me to work with also I am going out in 22h from now so I need help thank you so much for your time
Add Opinion