How do you prepare for your first kiss?

I told my boyfriend I wouldn't give him the kiss he's been waiting for in a couple days. How do I prepare for it's my first kiss?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to prepare for the first kiss!! The hygiene and all stuff is natural... and is for everyday... not only for the first kiss!!

It's the most awesome feeling, for some it is even better than having sex! And it comes naturally, and should come along with the emotional back up.. don't just do it for the heck of it or just because u promised him. It can't be good unless you both actually want to feel each other from deep inside.. it makes a connection what sex can't!!

And believe me... u don't have to prepare for it... let the emotions flow... and it would come naturally, and you would realize it only when it is done.