My boyfriend is disappointed and disgusted with how I acted the other night when I was drunk, and I am really not sure how to handle the situation?

heyyyyy123
The other night my friends wanted to go out and party and ended up going to my boyfriend house because of his roommates party.
Anyways, we ended up at his place that night and it was going well and was a lot of fun. But I was progressively getting more drunk. The past couple of times I have gotten drunk around him I lashed out angrily and sometimes violently. I cannot tell you why I act this way when I am very drunk since I am the complete opposite when sober.
That night some things happened, but I will say that they started the snowball effect of my rage that night, but I am fine about them now sober. I ended up getting angry and apparently I was yelling and crying but I don't remember much. I really love my boyfriend very much, but I haven't been very happy in the relationship recently. I am crying almost every night for the past couple of weeks because sometimes he just won't see me for a week saying he is busy with his business and he'll take up work from his old job that had to do with night clubs and such. It didn't bother me before but it bothered me recently because he went out and was partying while on the job and not "working on his buisness" like he had been saying. Regardless I have felt very ignored in the relationship recently and have been begging for his attention. All i'll usually get is a 20 min talk on the phone at night and thats pretty much it. And once a week I'll go over to his house and he'll work for half of our time together.
But apparently I said some pretty nasty things, which was never my intention. I cannot remember everything that was said, and he won't tell me. During our phone call today he stated that he was disgusted and turned off from the whole experience. He also said he wants to be alone and not talk to me for a couple of days and have us both think. But he stated clearly that he did not want to break up. I am just not sure where to go from here, I am very anxious not being able to fix the problem, what should I do?
9
2