Why Friend zone?

Why does a guy get friendzoned?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it happens if they only see you as a friend. You may not be their type or you've just become to close that it would be odd for them to get into a relationship with you. Also it may be that they don't want to risk losing you as a friend if anything were to ever happen. It's not just guys either. I've been in the. Friend zone for seven years now.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I get the whole not there type. But the whole to good of friends, that doesn't make sense. I want to marry my best friend and to be honest if I was to meet someone else the close friendship would slowly fade, as i got serious with my partner and they would eventually find someone too.

Most Helpful Guy

• for various reasons:
    - ugly
    - poor
    - boring
    - too nice
    - too needy/desperate

But most importantly, they get friendzoned b/c they allow it. Don't be her friend. It's that simple. She may actually start to like you.

Basically, just be some combination of good-looking, rich, socially skilled, and an asshole and she'll be all over you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE